Donnerstag, 26. April 2012

Stampin Up "Retired Set" Card


Hallo ihr Lieben,
für einen Stampin' Up! Kartentausch ist diese Karte entstanden.
Ich war so glücklich, das ausgelaufene SU - Set "Measure of a life"
günstig zu ergattern. Es ist einfach wunderschön.

Hi dear friends,
I made this card for a Stampin' Up! card trade.
Lucky enough I got my hands on this retired SU set "Measure of a life".
I think it's really beautiful.

Ich möchte an den folgenden Challenges teilnehmen:
I want to attend the following challenges:
CR84FN52 ...beautiful color combo :-)


CPS 262 "Sketch"
Stampin Up Only Challenge "Retired Set"

Kommentare:

Pauline hat gesagt…

This is beautiful, I love the embossed background, and wonderful layering.
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Robin Messenheimer hat gesagt…

This is a very beautiful card, and the stamp set is one that I wish was still available for purchase. It's just perfect the way that you've used it! Thanks so much for sharing it with the SUO Challenge Design Team!

Jen Timko hat gesagt…

This is very pretty! Great way to show that lovely stamp. So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

Sue Lelli hat gesagt…

Kathi, that butterfly is stunning and I LOVE the embossing! BEAUTIFUL card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona L. Pendleton hat gesagt…

So pretty Kathi! Love that gorgeous butterfly and the dainty trim! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Kelly S. hat gesagt…

That's a beautiful butterfly image! Love it stamped in that color, gives the card such vintage charm!

☼Carolina Artesanías☼ hat gesagt…

hola!!
NICE!!
recién presenté mi card "CPS-262"
te dejo el enlace
ojalá me visites}
se aceptan críticas y consejos!!
acá:
http://carolinamaraboliscrap.blogspot.com/2012/05/retos-de-scrap-tarjeta-vintage-cps-262.html